написане Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:00:15 +0300, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>:

I finally found the time to look into the Chromium thing at least - having decided that Google has indeed joined the dark side. I did a bit and uploaded and then kind of got worried, seeing there doesn't seem to be much l10n activity - or any discernible activity regarding Chromium on Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/chromium-browser).

I'm really getting confused - and a bit tired - of the whole sad Chromium saga. Is the project still active via Launchpad and if not, do you happen to know where it is? If it's dead on Launchpad, then I really think someone needs to slap a bit "DEAD" sign on the project. It's like the Firefox project where quite a few people seem to have invested time in doing translation work but with no path back to Mozilla. It really is becoming hard for non-hacker level people to determine which projects on Launchpad are safe/active and which ones are dead ends :(

Michael

Hi,

The project is dead. I have asked to close it about a year ago [1], but noone cares. There are *many* such dead projects on Launchpad.

So it is very wise to check if a project is alive until starting to translate it.

Please contact Google for Gaelic translations.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-translators/msg00429.html