Hi Yuri

Thanks, at least I now know. That's really poor (not of you personally obviously) that there are so many dead projects. I mean I can understand why keeping them in an archive might be good but to keep them live is really a bit ... crazy.

Google doesn't care about small languages (anymore, not since they got big) so I've given up on Chrome - I presume that's still being run by the OS community or has the control over both Chrome AND Chromium shifted to Google?

Michael

08/04/2013 19:14, sgrìobh Yuri Chornoivan:
Hi,

The project is dead. I have asked to close it about a year ago [1], but noone cares. There are *many* such dead projects on Launchpad.

So it is very wise to check if a project is alive until starting to translate it.

Please contact Google for Gaelic translations.

Best regards,
Yuri