написане Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:23:18 +0300, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>:

Hi Yuri

Thanks, at least I now know. That's really poor (not of you personally
obviously) that there are so many dead projects. I mean I can understand
why keeping them in an archive might be good but to keep them live is
really a bit ... crazy.

Google doesn't care about small languages (anymore, not since they got
big) so I've given up on Chrome - I presume that's still being run by
the OS community or has the control over both Chrome AND Chromium
shifted to Google?

Michael

There is no control. Google just provides translations for Chrome. They do not care about Chromium translations. If someone will do (just like Fabien Tassin did in the past) a conversion for Chromium on LP or Transifex [1] I think the community will be happy to have them. If not... Ok, we have Opera, Firefox and a bunch of other browsers.

That's it.

Yuri

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/chromium/

08/04/2013 19:14, sgrìobh Yuri Chornoivan:
Hi,

The project is dead. I have asked to close it about a year ago [1],
but noone cares. There are *many* such dead projects on Launchpad.

So it is very wise to check if a project is alive until starting to
translate it.

Please contact Google for Gaelic translations.

Best regards,
Yuri