We also have built such a list for French which is located at :
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/ubuntu-l10n-fr/raring#logiciels_specifiques_a_ubuntu_et_kubuntu

This pinpoints 2 issues we talked about during UDS : ressource
fragmentation (we don't know what other teams already have) and ressource
duplication (as a result, we recreate things several times).
We started on Friday to make progress on the Ubuntu Teams HealthCheck
survey and on the website to fix that. The survey will be all about mapping
all the ressources teams have produced, and the website will be about
merging those ressources and making them available in many languages.

All people with time (for the HealthCheck) and Drupal and web admin skills
(for the multilingual translation portal) are very much welcome.

Pierre