Hey there Jwtiyar!
My name is Yaron Shahrabani (Kurdish origins) and I'm from the Hebrew
localization team so we share some challenges regarding RTL.

When you're talking about underscore, are you referring to the access
characters? Those which allow the users to access the menus without a
mouse? Those that have & or _ before them?

Can you please share the status of the Arabic and Persian status on that
matter and how it was solved over their localization efforts?

Nice to meet you!