Thank you dear gunnar
Yes i know the problem produced when people in glibc didn't include it in
2.31 version it was supposed to be added in that version, I don't know why
this happened and postponed to august because it was already fixed and
released .
For language updates no problem we will wait, but i wanted to know if there
is a way to see our translation update therefore we can fix translation
error before final release.

Best Regards