On 2020-03-27 14:53, Jwtiyar ali wrote:
Hey
As you may know, our Kurdish (Sorani) language is RTL script, the
underscore symbol is caused some problem to us at the beginning of
the translation, so we added underscore as it is in our language, but
now all underscore will shown in the system texts and buttons, what
we do about that? remove underscore from every word or anything?

I saw that you asked about this at the gnome-i18n mailing list too.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2020-March/msg00109.html

The advice you got in that thread, i.e. use the latin underscore (Unicode U+005F) instead of the underscore from your own script, sounds plausible to me. It would be good if you could report back here when you have tested that.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj