Was having a chat with a neighbour the other day....she said that she has a
local chap who comes from a nearby town to see to her computer which is
running windows- she pays him £30 per hour.  She said she wouldn't want to
change her system because how would she know how to get help for Linux?
Well, blow me if I didn't have a major problem yesterday- and I didn't know
where to start! In the end I drove 50 miles to Manchester to my son to clear
up the problem- is there a list somewhere of Ubuntu experts ....ordinary
folk just cannot solve problems with w techie down the phone. Caroline

--

---
London School of Puppetry