Hi all,

I'm looking for some information. My father in law is looking to buy a
laptop and broadband dongle. We've (sort of) found a laptop that we're going
to put Jaunty onto but I'd like to know if there are any ISP's we should
look at and also any we should avoid?

Also are there issues with dongles and Ubuntu or is it going to be plain
sailing? Please bear in mind that this is going to be for a recently retired
person who has only ever had MS OS's so he definitely won't understand
terminal or other technical stuff. I'll probably be the one setting it all
up for him.

I'd be really grateful for any advice and/or warnings of potential hazards.

Thanks

Jon

Jon Taylor

1st Choice Bathrooms

j...@1stchoicebathrooms.co.uk

www.1stchoicebathrooms.co.uk

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly

confidential and are solely for the recipient(s) at the e-mail

address(es) above. If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose,

distribute, copy or use this e-mail, please delete it and all copies of

it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the

sender.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any

mistransmission. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,

intended recipient.

1st Choice Bathrooms accepts no legal liability for the contents of

this e-mail including any errors, interception or interference, as

internet communications are not secure. Whilst 1st Choice Bathrooms

and/or the sender have taken every precaution to prevent transmission

of computer viruses, should this inadvertently occur we do not accept

any liability, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that

you are protected against malicious communications. Any attachments are
opened at your own risk.

We may monitor all e-mails sent to or from this or any other office of

the firm for compliance with our internal policies. No contractual

relationship is created by this e-mail by any person or company unless

specifically indicated otherwise by agreement in writing via means other
than e-mail.