Hello!

Sorry for leaving this for so long, but life has been excessively busy.
However, after reading through all the feedback from the list, and
having sat down and had a bit of a think, I'd like to attempt a training
event at Oggcamp.

I have two ideas I'd like bounce past people. The first is a practical
"Python for Nonprogrammers" session. Bit of a bring a laptop and have a
go type thing.

The other idea is "Supporting people over IRC". This would be more of a
sit and be lectured at type session, possibly with a few over the acted
out examples.

Doing a session at Oggcamp could be a good way to pick up some momentum
and get an idea of how to do this :)

Ideas/Opinions?

-Matt Daubney