On 7 April 2010 01:28, John Matthews <jake...@sky.com> wrote:
> I just got myself an iPhone today, and was wondering, is there software
> fort it on Ubuntu? If so can somebody point me in the right direction?
> Hopefully for a novice to install.

The nice little bot in our irc channel says:-

08:53:08 < popey> !iphone
08:53:09 < ubot4> For information on how to sync and add tracks to
your iPod, see the guide at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IPodHowto - For the iPhone and the
iPod Touch, see
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PortableDevices/iPhone - See
!RockBox for information on liberating your iPod

As I understand it on Ubuntu 10.04 you will be able to sync music to
your iPhone using the default music player Rhythmbox.

However there's other features of iTunes on Windows/OSX for which
there is no replacement on Ubuntu at the moment.

Cheers.
Al.