On 07/04/10 07:44, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> On 07/04/10 01:28, John Matthews wrote:
>> I just got myself an iPhone today, and was wondering, is there software
>> fort it on Ubuntu? If so can somebody point me in the right direction?
>> Hopefully for a novice to install.
>
> Hi John,
>
> I doubt that you will very find much available for the iPhone that works
> on Ubuntu.

Here I go, eating some humble pie.

popey just posted a link to an *amazing* video of Lucid Lynx (10.04)
doing things to, and having things done by, an iPhone.

Watch and wonder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf4i_kxqRU

Al

PS - I still *really* don't like the way Apple operate and I bet this
took some serious hacking to figure out. And of course, OS4 comes out in
the next few days...

--
The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com