Hi Jamie,

Still problem connecting to the internet wirelessly. I attach the report I
got when running lspci. There does not appear to be any driver shown for my
wireless card and this despite my having run sudo aptitude update and then
sudo aptitude install bcmwl-kernel-source. No drivers are shown in the icon
for hardware drivers. Any fyrther ideas?

Best.

Benjy