kind of, yes the API changed, but Canonical had a premium subscription allowing them to do Google maps over https this expired about a year ago and mysteriously kept on working. Apparently it is rather expensive to renew the https deal and as launchpad is always https and not http (for reasons that escape me) they can't use the free API.

We totally can incorporate our own Google maps thingamagig. Would be nice to do Open Street Map, I think we will go for whichever one that someone wants to actually knuckle down and do.

Alan.

Agree, should be Open Streetmap. There seem to be a bunch of plugins - I don't mind fiddling with it - I'll have a look towards the end of the week.

Paula