Well thanks for the replies. I think my first action will be a lad under the
wrist as this seems to make most sense to me. It just feels like I've been
holding my hand slightly upward over a mouse (sometimes jiggling furiously all
day) for too long.

Of course there's always the possibility that it's an unrelated injury but
that's hard to diagnose.

Thanks again.

Jon Reynolds (j0nr)
www.jcrdevelopments.com