hi jon was recently wathcing some videos from ces and had seen this company
called smartfish, they make ergonomic eyboards that automaticaly change
position after every hour of work, they also have a special mouse with a
pivot that allows your whole arm to move rather than just your wrist, they
have had great feedback from people with rsi, so please check it out, heres
a youtube vid for the mouse and a link to there sales page. hope tyhis helps

lunchie

http://www.youtube.com/smartfish

http://www.getsmartfish.com/v1/buy-now.asp