On 28/04/12 14:14, kpb wrote:
On 28/04/12 11:59, Barry Drake wrote:
 Someone just upgraded from 10.04 and after answering a couple of
 questions, I pointed him to the poster.  He found it very helpful.

Hello Barry and all

That is exactly what/who the poster is for, I'm glad it was useful.

The Ubuntu Desktop Guide really is good documentation once you get the
names of things and the basic actions sorted out.

I think it has been noticed that Ubuntu 12.04 does not make it at all easy to find a useful Help facility, not sure if a bug has been raised at all, I hope so. One guinea pig I saw use it here immediately searched around for a help list. Unfortunately even I did not know where that was ... :-(

My try was F1 but this is context sensitive.

--
alan cocks