Hello All

Hum.... backups

Ubuntu One accounts get 5Gb free. I'm wondering if an option to automatically
sync the Documents folder with Ubuntu One might help people not loose lots of
work? I know it is getting into Google Chrome OS territory, and, yes,
potentially another annoying and confusing choice when booting for the first
time. Just a thought.

Hope the chap who has nowhere to copy his 19Gb reads this: 5Gb on Ubuntu One,
2Gb on Dropbox and 5Gb on Google Drive. Use a local coffee bar or arts centre
free wifi to do the intial sync to avoid topping out your broadband if it is
capped. Better than loosing the lot.

Cheers