On 08/05/13 15:38, Liam Proven wrote:
Is this on your live work machine? If so, that was, er, brave of you. Sounds like it could be a theme problem. Try resetting the theme in Appearance.

Work machine yes - but as always, I have the testing version dual booting with the current stable and keep working files in sync on both releases. Currently I'm on the same machine running 13.04.

I'm not sure how I can reset the them from the commandline - that's all I have currently as the GUI system is totally borked.

Regards,        Barry.