On 10/05/13 22:29, Phill Whiteside wrote:
I am very sorry if I came across as 'harsh'. I have followed this thread, but it really belongs on the -testing email system. I see that at least of one of the release team have responded as to where to correctly file a bug.

No, this bug is not reported - which is hardly surprising as apport is not yet fully enabled as yet in 13.10. I'm going to lurk on the irc channels as I mentioned, and then see what happens with updates. I fully expect to be re-installing Saucy after testing from a download of the latest daily build next week. I'm fairly certain the problem I experienced was a bit of a one-off on one particular day, and not something to be worried about, so I'll keep a low profile for the time being. Thanks for your response though. Really, we are on the same team.

Regards,        Barry.