On 17/12/15 12:13, Liam Proven wrote:
Yes, that is what I thought happened.
Ctrl, LAlt/RAlt and Shift are all passed through to the OS for
handling -- whatever that OS is.

That's what I have found. I also found I had to rewrite the 'play' scripts. 15.04 has changed some of its behaviour since the version I was using last year (I think it was 14.04). I was also running a different laptop. At that time, I could use the command ' [path-to-file]/music123 * and then call the shell script with a music filename as the argument. Example: music123 -z -D /home/barry/Music/Retromania/* I could use [shell script]/[path-to-file]/filename The behaviour has changed so the above starts to play all the music files in the directory. I've had to write a tiny shell script for each music file, and call that script from the hotkey press. With 10 to do, and hardly any time, I was getting VERY frustrated. Still, in hindsight I know I should have started a day or so before.

Thanks again for your patience.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/