On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 at 22:05, Nigel Verity <nigelver...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> While I am inclined to agree with a lot of Liam Proven's largely negative
linked review of Gnome 3, I think it's important to acknowledge that there
are 6 desktop environments to choose from across the "%buntu" family, which
is more than any other distro offers (as far as I'm aware).

Thank you for the comments!

But in fairness, Fedora offers 7:

https://spins.fedoraproject.org/

OpenSUSE has as many -- KDE 5, GNOME 3, Maté, Cinnamon, XFCE (my work
environment), LXDE, LXQt, Budgie, and more. OpenSUSE doesn't do separate
remixes or respins as such but third parties do:

https://geckolinux.github.io/

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lpro...@gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053