Hi Chris,

Can I use your "Mika"? Is the EM8623 an ARM9 or ARM7?

I need to create a media player and include web connectivity (very thin web client). Do I use CLDC or CDC? It could come down to size constraints, though.

I was told codecs are included in the processor. Is that possible, or just
marketing talk?

I'm asking the manufacturer about RAM sizes. Whatever the RAM size is, I'm stuck with it. The hardware has already been bought by somebody on the team.

I'll also ask apogee in the meantime.

Regards
Jonathan