Hi everybody,

I am new to uClinux and have a few questions.

I plan to use the lm3s9b92 chip from luminary (already got 2 samples :)) with uClinux. I plan to design hardware with 16mb sdram and 4mb flash. From my research that should be plenty of space for uClinux.

This is a cortex-m3 controller. I discovered some patches so it seems that it would be supported.

My fear is NIC/LAN driver. This chip is really perfect - including MAC and PHY on chip. Is there anyone who already made some steps in using this controller with uClinux?

Would be nice if someone experienced could point out if this chip is usable with the uClinux project. Maybe there are circumstances that make the chip unusable?

Best Regards and many thanks,

Tom