On Tuesday 13 July 2010 01:30:09 Jate Sujjavanich wrote:
> I just tried the 2.6.35-rc tree. I tried 527x and 5329 configurations in
> addition to my current 523x one.
>
> What toolchain are you using? I am running 4.4.1 (Sourcery G++ Lite
> 4.4-216).

Ah, it looks like Jate is correct.  I tried .35-rc6's m5275evb_defconfig with
qspi enabled and indeed the build does fail; whereas with my 'kitchen
sink' .config it succeeds.  A little further investigation finds that along
with enabling various spi devices and whatnot, my kitchen sink .config also
set CONFIG_PREEMPT=yes (why, I dont know, I'm sure it seemed like a good idea
at the time); changing that to CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE=yes like the
m5275evb_defconfig and the build fails...

Since I dont think we want to make QSPI depend upon CONFIG_PREEMPT ;) we do
need that include of sched.h.

Thanks Jate for catching that.