Steven King wrote:
On Tuesday 13 July 2010 01:30:09 Jate Sujjavanich wrote:
I just tried the 2.6.35-rc tree. I tried 527x and 5329 configurations in
addition to my current 523x one.

What toolchain are you using? I am running 4.4.1 (Sourcery G++ Lite
4.4-216).

Ah, it looks like Jate is correct. I tried .35-rc6's m5275evb_defconfig with qspi enabled and indeed the build does fail; whereas with my 'kitchen sink' .config it succeeds. A little further investigation finds that along with enabling various spi devices and whatnot, my kitchen sink .config also set CONFIG_PREEMPT=yes (why, I dont know, I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time); changing that to CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE=yes like the m5275evb_defconfig and the build fails...

Since I dont think we want to make QSPI depend upon CONFIG_PREEMPT ;) we do need that include of sched.h.

Thanks Jate for catching that.

Ok, patch included in the m68knommu git tree again :-)

Regards
Greg