On 4/13/06, Pavan Chandrashekar - Sun Microsystems
<pc157239 at india.sun.com> wrote:

> > Hi all:
> >
> > I'm excited to report that I just booted and ran Belenix 0.4.2 Linux
>                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Is that a typo :-) ?
> Belenix is OpenSolaris, not Linux ( In case it wasnt a typo ;-) )

Sorry !! That was a typo ! :) I've returned from a great session at
Hyderabad (http://events.thoughtworks.co.in/registrations/register/?venue=hyd),
am really exhausted, and wanetd to try Belenix to relax and exercise
my mind. But it looks like I'm sleepy and inattentive !

> > on my Dell Latitude D610.
>
> If you list the hardware on your laptop, it might be useful for people
> maintaining the HCL (Hardware Compatibility List).

Ack. I'll do that.

> Regards,
> Pavan

-- Sriram