Lisa Toro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >This
is the second war M7 and NRA/M are said to be fighting

DECEPTION!!! The great NRA/M weapon on ignorant
population mixed of the so call elites and
illiterates.>

Lisa,

M7 and the Movement govt have been at the forefront of
eradicating ignorance and reducing illiteracy. UPE for
all school age going children is now in place and a
proposal has been drawn up for Universal secondary
education.

Its during the Movement government that there has been
an increase in higher education institutions and the
evidence is there for all in the number of Colleges
and Universities.

When you blame M7 for deceiving people you are not
being honest. M7 has on many occassions reminded
people that Ugandans are still backward politically,
economically and socially and that's a fact. This has
however been used against him by negative UPC
propagandists and enemies of the people.

The master of deception was none other than Obote and
UPC who divided our people and sowed hatred which we
are still struggling to eradicate.

LM