Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: ugnet_: Vukoni - Kony Eats People. Is it the culture of the region?

Given that I made no comment but merely asked a question about an article that appeared in a local daily, how can you tell 'how' or what I think? And, how does Buganda come into this?

FYI here is the article. You might even notice that I did not write it and that it was written by one Dennis Ojwee, a name that is unlikely to be a Kiganda name.

You may want direct your vitriol elsewhere. It'd also be best to comment on those threads that you have followed, rather than making unwarranted remarks mid-stream, so to speak.

----