Yaobang,

Why do you day dream? Museveni and the NRM govt are in
power by popular mandate. The people of Uganda will
decide when that mandate will end not you and your
cohorts in UPC.

I can tell you this but post 2006, Museveni will still
be there kiriza oba gana.

You better join the NRMo or you will for ever cry
foul. UPC with its past records has no chance.

LM

=====
LM