http://www.idr.co.ug/dfwa-u/Nymapp/justice.htm

TO Mr. Kawanga Ssemwogerere
To all NRM Leadership & supporters

1.DP must produce a list of the name of the so called DP party members who were murdered by UPC, the dates of murder, names, reason of murder location and motive if there is any. We are tired of hearsay, hypocrisy and driving our country in constant wars and otherwise history will judge you harshly.

2.NRM, DP should produce a full report on the 1980 rigid elections, those who were involved, how they did it explain the legitimacy to the execution of a war which has decimated and continue to decimate our people.

3.DP should produce the black book people never die in vain - we'll make sure and see to it that those who fool people are ACTUALLY fooling themselves- THERE are INTERNATIONAL AND UGANDA LAWS.

4.NRM should produce the LUWERO reportNRM should produce clear evidence showing how all the people in Luwero were murder by UPC for justification of the brute political ideology.

5.NRM and DP should hand over criminals in the ranks - even those who are abroad.

__________
bwanika

url: www.idr.co.ug

Logon & Join in ug-academicsdb discussion list

http://www.coollist.com/subcribe.html

List ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your Email address:

url: http://uhpl.uganda.co.ug