EM:
Can I whisper a few words!

You are making no  head way so to say...with this your argument.
Indeed, many Intelligent Ugandans  here may rightly conclude  that you are
engaged in some sort of  "market argument "  with a drunkard!
MK

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Ocii

 With all due respect, D Kiiza Besigye left the  Movement not on political
grounds but because when he and the rest of  Movmentists went to DRC to loot,
they looted but Museveni's representatives cut  out Besigye in the split of the
loot. Besigye has absolutely no single problem  with Museveni, that is why (a)
You have never got any new information about  Museveni from Besigye. For
example has he told you who killed Andrew  Kayiira even though he was the
junior minister of internal affairs, who even  Ssemogerere has publicly stated
that he was handed the Kayiira's file? Has  Besigye ever told you who killed
our people for example the Ndeeba Doctor's  village, The Dr Barlow's, the
Kanungu massacres. Ocii what details have you got  from this man claiming to
have ran out of Museveni? In other wards how has  Besigye's defection from the
Movment helped you to understand the inner working  of the Movement that you
did not know when Besigye was still an insider? Which  brings me
 to (b) Dr. Kiiza Besigye has no where to go but to join the  Movement and get
a job.

 And trust me he will.

 Em
 Toronto

  The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is  in  anarchy"
             Groupe de communication Mulindwas
"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans  l'anarchie"