Thanks, Michael; nice job :-)

I'm going to update the documentation to describe in the same sections (where you
took out info about how to attach the source) similar
sections on how to attach the javadocs which are included in the binary distribution.

-Marshall

Michael Baessler wrote:
Michael Baessler wrote:
Adam Lally wrote:
When checking through the Resolved issues assigned to me I noticed
that one of them was the addition of jars containing our source code,
as part of our binary release.  I must have missed that when it went
in.
The current uimaj-2.2.0-03 does not contain the issue UIMA-499. That issue will be in the next level.

I'm a little uneasy about this.  Don't some companies have issues with
their people downloading source code?  Does this create a barrier for
UIMA to be used?
Good point. I think if someone just download the binary release he don't think that he also gets the source code. So when I think about this again I would say that we don't
add the source jars to our binary distribution.

What about having a separate developer release package that contains the binary distribution package with
the additional src jars.
I opened issue UIMA-514 to remove the source jars from the binary distribution package. Please review my changes.

-- Michael