Filter smaller than a /48

Mike Simkins ▪ Senior Network Engineer , *Operations Engineering* ▪ SunGard
Availability Services ▪ Lighterman House, 3 Clove Crescent, London E14 2BB
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8080 8060 / +1-720-833-7731 ▪
mike.simk...@sungard.com
*Customer Service Desk: *+1 (800) 441 1181 ▪ sas.esupp...@sungard.com
USA Internal Number: 60227

Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://www.sungardas.com/

P *Think before you print*

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,