On 31 Jan 2014, at 08:38, john huss <mrjohnh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> From looking at the ipv6 route summary, filtering smaller than a /48 frees up
> a few hundred routes which isn't as many as I'd hoped.
>
> Would I cause problems for myself if I filtered on smaller than /32 for now,
> while I work on getting more memory sorted/new cam-profile/new router ?

Yes. There are lots of services only hosted in /48s - i.e. IPv6 PI, including
many of the IPv6 root nameservers.

You can probably look at RIR lists for which blocks they allocate which sizes
of address from; actually what I suggest is you take default routes from your
transits (as well as full routes) which will cover you (sub-optimally) until
you can get the problem fixed.

--
Will Hargrave
LONAP Ltd