Hi Johnny,

If you filter on /32, you would be unable to reach any of the PI assignments (including my own) which are done on a /48 boundary.

Thanks,

Daniel.

On 31/01/2014 08:38, john huss wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply sir, appreciated.

 From looking at the ipv6 route summary, filtering smaller than a /48
frees up a few hundred routes which isn't as many as I'd hoped.

Would I cause problems for myself if I filtered on smaller than /32 for
now, while I work on getting more memory sorted/new cam-profile/new router ?

Cheers,

Johnny

On 30 January 2014 13:52, Mike Simkins <mike.simk...@sungard.com