Interesting/useless side note:

Telehouse just yesterday asked us if we wanted to take part in a trial whereby
they would install these blanking panels in each of our unused U’s in an
attempt to reduce the temperature in TFM17.  Because the room is pretty small,
I guess it gives them a chance to try it on a small number of customers.  They
did say that their intention was, if the trial was successful, they’d roll it
out across the whole campus.

Blanking plate salesmen, start your engines.

—
Charlie