From: uknof [mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Martin
Hannigan
Sent: 28 April 2015 19:01
To: Jon Dixon
Cc: UKNOF
Subject: Re: [uknof] Airflow management blanks

The corrugated, flimsy, plastic ones "might" work. The problem is
pressurization. Most I've seen fail and end up bending and creating gaps. Your
data center may have contractual language that you are required to have blanks
and maintain them adequately. I used them once. I replaced them once.
With respect to cost of metal blanks. Wholeheartedly agree. That's why I
designed and made my own e.g. a cost reduction of 90%.
Best,
-M<