A notice to all…

Play nicely folks.. this is UKNOF, not UKNOT.. just in case anyone had
forgotten. ;-)

Yes, you can disagree with someone’s viewpoint, but also remember that the
whole point of UKNOF is to foster a learning and knowledge sharing environment…
and the list is not only made up of those who are older (like myself) and
learned in the arts of the Internet.. there are those on here who are also new
and/or still learning the ropes.

The respect policy at <https://uknof.uk/respect> always applies.

Regards
Denesh