On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 14:58, Denesh Bhabuta :: UKNOF
<den...@uknof.org.uk> wrote:
> Play nicely folks.. this is UKNOF, not UKNOT.. just in case anyone had
> forgotten. ;-)
>
> > On 22 May 2020, at 14:15, Neil J. McRae <n...@domino.org> wrote:
> >
> > https://imgflip.com/i/42fn8j

By the way, I wasn't offended in any way by Neil's comment.

But I will revive this thread in 2026 and hopefully a lot more people
will reply "We wished people had listened to you... cgnat has been an
expensive mess and costs us complaints from customers... if only the
big names in the UK internet had explicitly spoken out about IPv6 and
used it as a marketing tool and dragged the others kicking and
screaming to supporting it".
And I will reply with sadness "told you so" :-(