Listmaster we appear to have IPV6 lag

 by uknofmailman.vs.mythic-beasts.com with esmtp (Exim 4.84_2)
 (envelope-from <p...@mansfield.co.uk>) id 1jazC1-0001zf-87
 for uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk; Tue, 19 May 2020 11:09:49 +0100

On 23/05/2020, 10:43, "Paul Mansfield" <paul+uk...@mansfield.co.uk> wrote:

    On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 15:26, Neil J. McRae <n...@domino.org> wrote:
    > > And whilst some on here seem to think that ridiculing peoples opinions
and suggestions is acceptable, I think that Paul (Mansfield) has made a valid
suggestion that deserves to be discussed in an adult manner.

    > Sorry as its Friday, I actually thought Paul was trying to be funny!

    except my email was sent on 19 May, Tuesday, three days before.