> > It seems the old link for the ie6setup.exe file is outdated. The new
> > downloads can be found @
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1E1550CB-5E5D-48F5-B02B-20B602228DE6&displaylang=de
> humm... I am looking on the ie6.bat and the download link for the german
> version seems fine. But Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.
This is really odd ... I downloaded the ie6setup.exe from the Microsoft server
directly, put it into my unattended share, installed the machine with Win2kSP4,
everything ok. Then i tried installing again on the same machine and what do i
get? The freaking installation of ie6setup.exe does _NOT_ work, even though it
work in the run before! Not even downloading it again from the Microsoft
website fixes it this time. :(

-
jens