Hi,

> I'm a little annoyed as not even a single person has bothered to at least
> answer my messages. I can understand that the problems won't be fixed
> immediately but a short answer that the problems will be investigated/looked
> into would be nice...

> While installing a new Windows 2000 SP4 (German) machine the installation
> hangs on the installation of [...]

Ok, here's the next error i get while installing Windows 2000 SP4 (German):

The installation of "JournalViewer1.5_KB886179_deu.exe" (triggered by
"win2ksp4-updates.bat") throws "...failed, status 106" and prompts me to tell
it how to continue. The same problem has been brought up already over 1.5 years
ago in
http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06156.html
and
http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net/msg05941.html
Even downloading the latest version directly from Microsoft didn't fix this
problem.

-
jens