At 00:56 -0500 2003-06-25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Michael Everson wrote on 06/24/2003 05:52:09 AM:

 Yes. Between the databases. For instance. Look, William, I' was
 saying that for instance, an Arizona number plate

Oh yeah, that reminds me. When are you going to propose the SUGUARO SYMBOL? My wife's from Arizona; I'll back that one.

Recte SAGUARO. I lived in Tucson from junior high to my B.A. I guess I would propose one if it were, as the SHAMROCK is, used to indicate something in lexicography or the like.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com