As a point of interest there does not seem to be a single standardized HALAL SYMBOL though there is rather a lot of discussion about having one. I googled "halal logo".

I also looked for "pork logo". Not much turned up, though there was a PDF from the Irish Bord Bia (Food Board) which mentioned some sort of Irish pork logo. I have never seen it. There doesn't seem to be an international "Warning! Contains Pork!" symbol.

There doesn't seem to be a NUT SYMBOL used to warn that products contain nuts, though there are many, many references to Sainsbury's (a British supermarket chain) labelling their peanuts "Warning: Contains Nuts".
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com