On 24/07/2003 04:33, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear Forum Members,
I have got some other problems,
We were in the way to develop the multiuser software and I am struck with the following problems:
How to map the code values of the key boards with the code values for the alphabet given with different Code pages of any scripts such as devanagari, gujarati etc.
It would be better if any sample program is available for making virtual keyboard by maping code values of the keyboards and any particular languages.
with regards,
Rajesh

If you are using Windows, you might like to look at Keyman 6, from www.tavultesoft.com. This is a free download for personal use. There are also freely downloadable keyboard drivers for some Indian languages, or you can write your own using Keyman Developer (not free).

--
Peter Kirk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]