Of course!  LCDs!

The trouble with zero-travel keyboards, both the completely horrible (in
my opinion) projection type and the much more interesting TouchStream
type, has been that despite the great configurability, you can't touch
type on them.  With LCD keycaps, my dream of using the Dvorak, TRON and
kanchoku keyboard layouts alternately could finally become a reality!

Of course, such an innovation would be wasted on an awkward flat keyboard
base.  Make one shaped like a kinesis Contour keyboard.

Why, I'd pay a good $500 for such a beast, which I'm sure would go some
way toward offsetting the development and manufacturing costs :/

Benjamin
--
  Benjamin Peterson
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]