They also have some other Latin characters that are not in Unicode
given in at that site. [1]  Most of them have decompositions into a basic
Latin character with a combining mark, (which are listed on the referenced
web page) but there are a few which do not.

Besides the N WITH DESCENDER and O WITH MIDDLE BAR that
Eric mentioned there are also G WITH TURNED COMMA ABOVE RIGHT
and O with TURNED COMMA ABOVE RIGHT.  They look like they might
be nothing more than the base letter followed by U+02BB MODIFIER
LETTER TURNED COMMA kerned so that the turned comma intrudes
into the space of the letter (but doesn't overlap) or it might show a need
for a new combining character COMBINING TURNED COMMA ABOVE RIGHT
that would be a companion to U+0315 COMBINING COMMA ABOVE RIGHT.

There is the proposed CYRILLIC GHE WITH DESCENDER on that page as well,
with no indication of its status of as a proposed character.

In addition they have what they call CYRILLIC XA WITH HOOK, altho the
hook looks more like a loop to me, and several other Cyrillic letters that
might be of interest.

[1] http://www.eki.ee/letter/chardata.cgi?ucode=e000-f8ff