On 2004.07.27, 15:21, Alexander Savenkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Once again, Peter, you're going off the topic. You're invited to
> prove your assumptions with facts or withdraw them.

I was in Tatarstan in March 2000 (in Kazan and in Nabr. Cheln.) and
most of the (scarce) public usage of the Latin script for spelling
Tatar language I witnessed was indeed in media sponsored by, or under
the responsability of the Tatarstan Government.

António MARTINS-Tuválkin                                         |  ()|
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                        |####|
PT-1XXX-XXX LISBOA                       Não me invejo de quem tem    |
+351 934 821 700                         carros, parelhas e montes    |
http://www.tuvalkin.web.pt/bandeira/     só me invejo de quem bebe    |
http://pagina.de/bandeiras/              a água em todas as fontes    |