> From: murr...@exchange.microsoft.com
> To: unicode@unicode.org
> Subject: RE: Pashto yeh characters
> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:20:09 +0000
>
> Andreas Prilop commented "A native speaker of English does not
> /automatically/ know better about English grammar,
> English punctuation than an informed Frenchman." So true, so true. Most
> native speakers of English have only limited
> understanding of English grammar. At least in my country. They regularly
> confuse she and her, he and him, adverbs and
>  adjectives, etc. Sigh.
>
> Murray

People do do strange things with English.  Of course as you probably know, the
way you view confusions of "he" and "him" depends on whether you believe that
grammar should be prescriptive or descriptive or a little of both.  And then
there is 'cybergrammar':
http://extra.shu.ac.uk/daol/articles/v1/n1/a3/thurlow2002003.html

Best,

C. E. Whitehead